Protein Serves: 2
- 1, 480 g Whole Fish cleaned and gutted but with head intact (we used Snapper)
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 120 g Sesame Seeds
- 4 cm piece Ginger, cut into thin strips
- 2 Long Red Chilli Pods, seeds removed, cut into thin strips
- 75 ml Salt Reduced Soy Sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 80 g Spring Onions, sliced diagonally to garnish
- Preheat oven to 220C.
- Make 2 slashes in the thickest part of the fish flesh, brush a roasting pan with 2 tbsp of the oil and place fish in the pan, brush the flesh with remaining oil, season with lite salt and pepper and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until the fish are cooked through (the flesh will flake away easily when tested). If cooked cover with foil and rest the fish for 10 minutes.
- Combine the ginger, chilli, soy, vinegar and 2 tbsp of water in a pan. Cook over low heat until the ginger and chilli have started to soften.
- Place the fish on a large plate and pour the Asian-style dressing over top and garnish.
Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein Serves: 2