- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 160 g Onion, chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves, finely chopped
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 250 g Can Whole Peeled Tomatoes
- 2 tsp Curry Powder
- Pinch Lite Salt
- 480 g Cubed Boned Skinless Chicken Breast
- 100 g Plain Yoghurt
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Heat oil in pan over medium heat, add onion, garlic and bay leaf and saute until onion is lightly browned.
- Add tomatoes, curry powder and salt and cook 5 minutes, add the chicken and cook 15 minutes, until cooked through.
- Reduce heat to low, stirring constantly, gradually blend in the yoghurt.
- Mix in lemon juice just before serving.
Serving: 2g | Carbohydrates: 5.25g