- 100 g Plain Jalna Yoghurt
- 2 tsp Curry Powder
- Lite Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- 100 g Flaked Almonds, roughly chopped
- 480 g Barramundi, cut crossways into 3cm pieces
- 240 g English Spinach, trimmed
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove, Crushed
- 1 Small Fresh Red Chilli pid, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Grated Fresh Ginger
- 50 g Desiccated Coconut
- Preheat oven to 200C, line a baking tray with non stick baking paper.
- On a plate, combine the yoghurt and curry powder, season with lite salt and pepper, place the almonds on a separate plate.
- Dip each barramundi piece in the yoghurt to coat evenly, then dip one side of the fish pieces into the almonds.
- Place the fish on the tray, almond side up, spray lightly with olive oil, bake for 10 minutes or until the fish flakes with a fork.
- Place the spinach leaves into a large heatproof bowl, pour over boiling water and set aside for 30 seconds, drain and refresh under cold running water, drain the spinach and squeeze gently to remove any excess water.
- Heat the oil in non stick frying pan over a medium heat, add the garlic, chilli and ginger and cook for 1 mintue, add the coconut and cook stirring for about 3 minutes or until the coconut is just toasted, season with salt and pepper.
- Toss the coconut mixture through the spinach.
- Place the fish on top of the mixture.
Serving: 2g | Carbohydrates: 4.5g