Protein Serves: 0.75
- 500 g Cherry Tomatoes
- 55 g Red onion chopped into eighths
- 4 Garlic clove sliced
- 65 ml Olive oil
- 200 g Feta cheese 1 block (danish or greek)
- 1 tsp Italian herb mix
- ½ tsp Chilli Flakes
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 4 medium Zucchini
- Preheat Oven to 200 °c (400 °F)
- To a large baking dish, add in the cherry tomatoes, onion, and garlic. Pour over half the Olive oil and massage/stir through (leave 2 tsp aside for frying up zucchini noodles later).
- Make a space in the middle of the dish for the feta block. Drizzle with remaining olive oil, and season with Italian herb mix, red chilli flakes, salt, & pepper.
- Bake tomato and feta mix in the oven for 25-30 mins until the tomatoes are nicely roasted and the feta has a slightly caramelized top.
- While it's baking, make zoodles using zucchini and a veggie spiralizer. Sauté in a pan on medium heat with olive oil for around a minute or a little less in a couple of batches until barely cooked and "al dente".
- Remove Baking dish from the oven and stir through the melted feta until combined and creamy, then sprinkle chopped fresh basil. Toss through 'al dente' zucchini noodles and top with more fresh basil before serving immediately!
Calories: 341.51kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Monounsaturated Fat: 13.4g | Sodium: 760mg | Potassium: 780mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 7.2g | Protein Serves: 0.75