Protein Serves: 1
- 40 g Eggplant sliced thinly lengthways
- 60 g Zucchini sliced thinly lengthways
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 30 g Green beans
- 30 g Feta cheese
- 1 tbsp Flaxseed oil
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- Preheat barbeque grill. Rub eggplant and zucchini with olive oil. Cook a few minutes each side until tender and golden. Arrange eggplant and zucchini on a plate, and set aside to cool.
- Cook beans in a saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes or until bright green and tender. Drain and arrange over eggplant and zucchini.
- Top with crumbled feta cheese and drizzle over oil and vinegar.
Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein Serves: 1