- 40 g Eggplant, thinly sliced lengthways
- 60 g Zucchini, thinly sliced lengthways
- 30 g Green Beans
- 30 g Feta Cheese
- Cooking Spray
- 15 ml Flaxseed Oil
- 15 ml Apple Cider Vinegar
- Preheat barbeque grill, spray eggplant and zucchini with cooking spray, cook a few minutes each side until tender and golden, arrange eggplant and zuccini on a plate, set aside to cool.
- Cook beans in a saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes or until bright green and tender, drain and arrange over eggplant and zucchini.
- Top with crumbled feta cheese and drizzle over oil and vinegar.
Serving: 1g | Carbohydrates: 4g