Protein Serves: 1.5
- 1 ½ tsp Vanilla essence
- 15 ml Lemon juice
- 1 ⅓ cup Monk fruit sweetener we suggest Lakanto
- 50 g Sour cream
- 750 g Cream cheese
- 4 Eggs
- 100 g Almond meal
- 2 tbsp Butter melted
- 2 tbsp Monk fruit sweetener Lakanto
- 100 g Frozen strawberries thawed, reserve liquid
- 1 tsp Grass-fed gelatine
- Heat oven to 180C (355F).
- Combine ingredients for crust and press in to the bottom of a spring-form pan, bake for 8 to 10 mins, until fragrant and beginning to brown.
- Raise oven temperature to 200C (390F).
- Put cream cheese in mixing bowl, and beat until fluffy, add other ingredients, scraping the bowl and beaters each time (this is very important), fully incorporating each ingredient. When all ingredients are combined, scrape one more time, beat one more minute, and pour mixture into pan over crust.
- Place cheesecake into oven onto a sheet in case of dripping, reduce the temperature down to 90C (195F).
- Bake for 60 to 90 minutes, after 60 minutes check often. When the cake is firm to touch but slightly soft in the centre, remove from oven.
- Allow to cool at room temperature.
- Top with fruit topping as suggested. With reserve liquid measure the quantity that you have and follow the guidelines on the gelatine packet in relation to how much gelatine you need to mix in with the liquid juices.
- Pour over strawberries and chill to enable strawberries/gelatine mixture to set.
Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein Serves: 1.5