Protein Serves: 2
- 240 g Chicken Breast
- 120 g Frozen spinach thawed
- 2 Ultra Lite chicken sachet
- 30 g Cream
- 80 g Onion
- 2 Garlic cloves
- Ground Black Pepper
- Brown onion and garlic in oil until soft.
- Add chicken and brown, add two chicken sachets and cover with water.
- When the chicken is cooked through, put aside, cool, dice and then return to pan.
- Add spinach and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
- Just before serving add cream and stir.
- Season with black pepper.
Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein Serves: 2