Protein Serves: 2
- 120 g Chicken Breast
- Cooking Spray
- 40 g Yellow Capsicum sliced thinly
- 40 g Red Capsicum sliced thinly
- 40 g Eggplant sliced thinly
- 60 g Zucchini sliced thinly
- 60 g Baby Spinach
- 15 ml Apple Cider Vinegar
- 15 ml Flaxseed Oil
- Pan fry chicken breast in non-stick pan until cooked through and set aside.
- Stir-fry capsicum, eggplant and zucchini until soft.
- Place spinach leaves on serving plate, top with chicken breast, vegetable mix, oil and vinegar.
Carbohydrates: 5.5g | Protein: 20g | Protein Serves: 2