- 120 g Chicken Breast
- Cooking Spray
- 40 g Yellow Capsicum, sliced thinly
- 40 g Red Capsicum, sliced thinly
- 40 g Eggplant, sliced thinly
- 60 g Zucchini, sliced thinly
- 60 g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 15 ml Apple Cider Vinegar
- 15 ml Flaxseed Oil
- Pan fry chicken breast in non-stick pan until cooked through and set aside.
- Stir-fry capsicum, eggplant and zucchini until soft.
- Place spinach leaves on serving plate, top with chicken breast, vegetable mix, oil and vinegar.
Serving: 2g | Carbohydrates: 5.5g