Protein Serves: 1.5
- 360 g Chicken breast
- 2 tbsp Olive oil extra virgin
- 30 g Spring onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic crushed
- 2 tsp Coriander root & stem, finely chopped
- 2 tsp Ginger fresh, finely grated
- 2 tsp Garam masala powder
- 2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 tsp Chilli powder increase for more heat
- 400 ml Coconut cream
- 2 Ultra Lite chicken sachet or stock cubes
- 1 cup Water warm
- 1 bunch Baby bok choy
Cauliflower Rice (for 4)
- 400 g Cauliflower riced
- 1 clove Garlic crushed
- Cut chicken into 2cm cubes. Toss the chicken with 1 tsp of garam masala, 1 tsp turmeric and 1 tsp chilli powder. Season with salt and spread to marinate for 15mins.
- Combine the spring onion, garlic, coriander root and stem, ginger, 1 tsp garam masala, 1 tsp turmeric and 1 tsp chilli powder in a small bowl.
- Place a medium pot on medium high heat and once hot add half the oil and brown the chicken then remove to a bowl. Then add the rest of the oil and Cook the spice mix for 3 minutes, or until fragrant. Add the coconut cream and chicken sachet mixed with warm water (or stock) and bring up to simmer.
- Simmer for 15 minutes, add the chicken and then simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Separate the leaves of bok choy and wash well. Add to the curry and simmer for 1 minute.
- Serve over cauliflower rice.
- Stir-fry riced cauliflower with garlic for 5 minutes on medium-high heat, season with salt and pepper.
- Divide into 4 servings.
Calories: 246kcal | Carbohydrates: 7.5g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 16.3g | Saturated Fat: 7.6g | Sodium: 307mg | Potassium: 26mg | Protein Serves: 1.5