Protein Serves: 1.5
- 50 g Cheddar cheese grated
- 60 g Chicken breast
- 40 g Lettuce shredded
- ¼ tsp Coriander fresh, finely chopped
- 30 g Spring onion finely chopped
- 50 g Avocado cut into thin slices
- 1 tsp Plain yoghurt
- 2 tsp Lime juice to serve
- 1 tsp Lime zest to serve
- Black pepper to serve
- Makes 2 Tacos for 1 Serving.Preheat oven to 180ºC (355ºF), fan-forced. Line a tray with parchment paper.
- Spread grated cheese on the lined tray in two 10cm diameter circles, making sure the cheese completely fills the circle. Bake for 3 minutes, or until completely melted and golden at the edges. Remove from oven and allow to cool on the tray for 2 minutes.
- Cook chicken breast. Shred chicken using fork once cooked and prepare other ingredients.
- Using a spatula, remove the 'tacos' from the tray. You can leave them flat or, while warm, fold the taco over a pot handle to make it a hard taco shell.
- Top with lettuce, chicken, herbs, tomato and yoghurt.
- Grate over lime zest, a squeeze of lime and season with pepper (or chilli flakes).
Calories: 261kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.5g | Protein: 22.3g | Fat: 18.3g | Protein Serves: 1.5