Protein Serves: 0.25
- 2x small 12 cup muffin silicone moulds
- 115 g Butter unsalted
- ½ cup Monkfruit sweetener or erythritol Swerve or Lakanto brown preferred
- 1 cup Peanut butter
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Heat a medium size saucepan over medium heat, melt butter then add sweetener. Stir continuously until it dissolves and it begins to simmer. Keep stirring until a thick brown caramel begins to form. This usually takes around 7-8mins.
- When the sauce is thickened and looks like caramel, remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter and vanilla extract until melted.
- Spoon out ½ cup of the peanut butter fudge mixture into a glass bowl and set aside.
- Stir in the cocoa powder in the remaining fudge mixture in the saucepan.
- Coat both silicone molds with butter and carefully pour the chocolate fudge into the pan, then top with the peanut butter fudge and swirl with a toothpick.
- Freeze 30 minutes or until completely set.
- Top with sea salt as desired.
Calories: 35kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 2.5g | Fat: 9.45g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 53mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 1.15g | Protein Serves: 0.25