- 30 g Almond Flour
- 60 g Desiccated Coconut
- 1/8 tsp Lite Salt
- 2 tbsp Granular Splenda
- 1/8 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 Egg White
- Pre-heat oven to 170C.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well until moist and the dough holds together.
- Drop teaspoons full of dough onto baking paper and roll dough into a ball.
- Cover the balls with plastic wrap and then take a flat bottomed glass or similar object and press down firmly over each ball of dough. Be sure to press all the way down to the baking sheet. Peel off the plastic wrap and repeat until all the crackers have been shaped.
- Bake at 170C for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown. You want them nice and brown, but don't let them get too dark or they'll taste burnt. It's ok for the centres to be a bit lighter than the outer edges, but they should not be pale.
- Makes about 20 cookies, can be frozen.