- 400 g Cauliflower chopped into florets
- 50 g Butter cut into 2cm squares
- 2 cloves Garlic crushed
- 15 ml Cream pouring
- Salt and Pepper to season
- 10 g Parsley chopped finely
- Chop up Cauliflower into small florets (along with some stem) and steam until soft in a steamer.
- Once soft, Place in a blender (or food processor) with Butter, Garlic, Cream and salt and pepper to season, blend until consistency is smooth.
- To Serve, pour into serving bowl and stir through the parsley chopped finely. You can also top with extra parsley
Calories: 142kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.4g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 8.4g | Sodium: 600mg | Sugar: 2.2g