- 40 g Eggpant cut into thick slices
- Cooking Spray
- 60 g Tomato, finely chopped
- Fresh Parsley, chopped
Mint Yoghurt Dressing
- 100 g Plain Jalna Yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Fresh Mint, chopped
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- To make dressing, combine the yoghurt, fresh mint and lemon juice in a jug.
- Heat a barbecue grill on high, spray with cooking spray, cook eggplant for 2 minutes each side or until brown and tender, cut into strips.
- Place the eggplant, tomato and parsley in a bowl, gently toss to combine.
- Place the eggplant mixture on a serving plate and drizzle with the dressing.