- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 240 g Brown Onion, Finely Chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Crushed
- 2 Fennel Bulbs, Trimmed, Thick Outer Leaves Removed, Thinly Sliced
- 3 cup Fish Stock (Campbell's Real Fish Stock, Liquid)
- 1 Tin Diced Tomato
- 2 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 100 g Celery, Chopped
- 720 g Boneless White Fish Fillets (Firm Fish Appropriate for Stewing)
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Fresh Basil, Chopped
- 2 tbsp Fresh Flat-Leaf Parsley, Chopped
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 2 tsp Finely Grated Lemon Rind
- 1 pinch Lite Salt
- 1 pinch Ground Black Pepper
- 1 pinch Saffron
- 1 pinch Cayenne Pepper (according to Taste)
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat, add onion and garlic and cook stirring until onion is soft, add fennel slices and celery, cook until fennel is soft.
- Add stock, can of tomatoes, tomato paste, water, bay leaves, basil, saffron salt and pepper and stir to combine. Cover with a tight-fitting lid and bring to the boil, reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Cut fish into large pieces, add to tomato mixture cover. and cook, stirring occasionally for 3 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
- Stir through parsley, lemon rind and cayenne pepper. Spoon in to serving bowls.
Serving: 2g | Carbohydrates: 6.75g