- 120 g Firm White Fish Fillet
- 50 g Avocado (diced)
- 40 g Lebanese Cucumber (seeded and diced)
- Squeeze of Lemon
- 1 Pod Green Chilli (seeded and finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- Fresh Coriander Sprigs
- Place avocado, cucumber, lemon juice and chilli in a bowl, season with salt and pepper, stir gently, cover and refrigerate.
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over high heat, cook fish for 2 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Serve fish topped with salsa and coriander sprigs.
Serving: 2g | Carbohydrates: 2.5g