Protein Serves: 2
- 3 tsp Five Spice Powder
- 240 g Chicken breast cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 tbsp Peanut Oil
- 100 g Broccolini cut into 3cm lengths
- 1 Garlic clove crushed
- 60 g Snow peas trimmed
- 2 tbsp Water
- 10 ml Soy Sauce
- 1 Red chilli pod fresh, sliced Thinly
- Coat chicken in five spice powder.
- Heat half the oil in wok and stir fry chicken in batches until browned lightly, then remove from wok.
- Heat remaining oil in wok and stir fry broccolini and garlic until fragrant, add peas, water, sauce and stir fry until broccolini is tender.
- Return chicken to wok with chilli and stir fry until heated through. Season to taste. then serve hot
Carbohydrates: 2.75g | Protein Serves: 2