- 3 tsp Five Spice Powder
- 240 g Chicken Breasts, Cut into 3cm Pieces
- 2 tbsp Peanut Oil
- 100 g Broccolini, Cut into 3cm Lengths
- 1 Garlic Clove Crushed
- 60 g Snow Peas, Trimmed
- 2 tbsp Water
- 10 ml Kikkoman Salt Reduced Soy Sauce
- 1 Fresh Long Red Chilli Pod Sliced Thinly
- Coat chicken in five spice powder.
- Heat half the oil in wok and stir fry chicken in batches until browned lightly, then remove from wok.
- Heat remaining oil in wok and stir fry broccolini and garlic until fragrant, add peas, water, sauce and stir fry until broccolini is tender.
- Return chicken to wok with chilli and stir fry until heated through.Season to taste.
Serving: 2g | Carbohydrates: 2.75g