- 250 g SlimPasta Spaghetti, Well Rinsed
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Crushed
- 1/2 tsp Minced Chilli
- 120 g Tomatoes
- 120 g Asparagus Cut in 3cm Lengths
- 1 Cube Vegetable Stock
- 1 cup Water
- 240 g Prawns
- 120 g Rocket Leaves
- Zest of Half a Lemon
- 1/4 cup Parsley
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Place pasta in a bowl and cover with boiling water, set aside.
- Heat an oil-sprayed non-stick frypan over moderate heat, add garlic, chilli and tomatoes and cook for a few minutes until tomatoes begin to soften. Add asparagus, stock and water, cover and bring to boil. Add prawns, cover again and bring to the boil and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir through drained pasta and rocket. Sprinkle with lemon zest, parsley and a squeeze of lemon and cracked black pepper to serve.
- NOTE: SlimPasta is vegetable based and is high in natural soluble fibres, but low in carbs, making it a super weight loss food. Plus it's even quicker to prepare than regular pasta. Just rinse, drain and heat, then add your favourite sauce. SlimPasta is available from Health Food Stores.