Protein Serves: 1.5
- 250 g Slendier Pasta Spaghetti Well Rinsed
- 2 Garlic clove Crushed
- 1/2 tsp Minced Chilli
- 120 g Tomatoes
- 120 g Asparagus Cut in 3cm Lengths
- 1 Cube Vegetable Stock
- 1 cup Water
- 240 g Prawns
- 120 g Rocket
- Half a Lemon Zest of
- 1/4 cup Parsley, Fresh
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Place pasta in a bowl and cover with boiling water, set aside.
- Heat an oil-sprayed non-stick frypan over moderate heat, add garlic, chilli and tomatoes and cook for a few minutes until tomatoes begin to soften. Add asparagus, stock and water, cover and bring to boil. Add prawns, cover again and bring to the boil and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir through drained pasta and rocket. Sprinkle with lemon zest, parsley and a squeeze of lemon and cracked black pepper to serve.
- NOTE:You can Swap Slendier Pasta with any alternative konjac noodle based product available
Serving: 2g | Calories: 113kcal | Carbohydrates: 5.6g | Protein: 17.4g | Fat: 1.2g | Sugar: 2.9g | Protein Serves: 1.5