Protein Serves: 1.5
- 360 g Beef Sirloin Steak sliced on the diagonal
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 5 g Ginger thinly sliced
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 80 g Onions sliced on the diagonal
- 140 g Oyster mushrooms chopped
- 160 g Red capsicum sliced
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Place steak, sesame oil and ginger inta a shallow ceramic dish, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes if time permits.
- Heat a wok over high heat and spray with oil. Add half the beef, stir-fry for 1 minute or until browned. Set aside and repeat with remaining beef and set aside.
- Spray wok and add vegetables, stir-fry for 3 minutes or until just tender.
- Return beef to wok and add soy sauce, stir-fry for 1 minute or until heated through.
Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein Serves: 1.5