- 360 g Lean Beef Sirloin Steak, Sliced on the Diagonal
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 5 g Ginger, Thinly Sliced
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- 80 g Onions, Sliced on the Diagonal
- 140 g Oyster Mushrooms, Chopped
- 160 g Red Capsicum. Sliced
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce (Reduced Salt)
- Place steak, sesame oil and ginger inta a shallow ceramic dish, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes if time permits.
- Heat a wok over high heat and spray with oil. Add half the beef, stir-fry for 1 minute or until browned. Set aside and repeat with remaining beef and set aside.
- Spray wok and add vegetables, stir-fry for 3 minutes or until just tender.
- Return beef to wok and add soy sauce, stir-fry for 1 minute or until heated through.
Serving: 1.5g | Carbohydrates: 3g