- 60 g Baby Spinach
- 60 g Rocket
- 2 Eggs
- 20 g Spring Onion
- 20 g Fresh Dill
- 30 g Feta cheese
- Cooking Spray
- Wilt spinach and rocket leaves, set aside.
- Whisk the eggs, add spinach and rocket leaves, stir through. Lastly add spring onions and dill and mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Heat a non stick fry pan over medium heat and spray with cooking spray, pour in egg mixture, cook for 5 minutes or until set around the edge but still runny in the centre.
- Preheat grill on medium-high, top omelette with feta and then place omelette under grill for 5 minutes or until golden and just set.
- Set aside for 5 minutes to cool and then turn onto plate and enjoy.
Serving: 2g | Carbohydrates: 4g