Protein Serves: 0.5
- ¼ cup Almond butter
- ¼ cup Tahini
- ¼ cup Monkfruit sweetener or erythritol
- 1 cup Almond flour
- ¾ tsp Baking soda
- ⅛ tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to fan-bake 180ºC (350ºF).
- Line an oven tray with a piece of parchment paper. Set aside.
Make the Dough
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients.
- Combine with a wooden spoon until it forms a ball of cookie dough.
- Divide dough into 8 large cookies (or 12 smaller cookies).
- Place each ball of cookie dough on the tray. Flatten slightly with your hand palm, then use a fork to flatten more and create a fork print on top of your peanut butter cookies. *(The cookies won't expand while baking so no need to leave more than half thumb space between each cookie).
- Bake 10 minutes or until sides are golden. The cookies look uncooked and are very soft after baking. This is how we want them.
COOL DOWN 10 MINUTES x 2
- Remove the tray from the oven and let cool down for at least 10 minutes on the tray at room temperature. This allows the cookies to harden so you can move them onto a cooling rack.
- Now the cookies are a bit harder, carefully slide a spatula under each cookie and transfer them one by one, onto a cooling rack to cool down for a further 10 more minutes.
- After 20 minutes, the cookies are ready to eat. If you prefer them crunchy, wait longer until they reach room temperature - should not take more than a further 20 minutes. They will end up crunchy, hard and buttery.
- Store in a cookie jar (glass or metal) for up to 2 weeks.
Calories: 185kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.5g | Protein: 6.3g | Fat: 17.4g | Saturated Fat: 1.5g | Sodium: 203mg | Potassium: 172mg | Fiber: 3.9g | Sugar: 0.83g | Protein Serves: 0.5