Keto egg-free nut butter cookies
Keto & Low carb Nut butter cookies! almond flour, coconut oil, sugar free. 100% easy keto grain free egg-free cookies.Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1/4 cup Almond butter
- 1/4 cup Tahini
- 1/4 cup Erythritol
- 1 cup Almond flour
- 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to fan-bake 350F (180C).
- Line an oven tray with a piece of parchment paper. Set aside.
Make the dough
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients
- Combine with a wooden spoon until it forms a ball of cookie dough.
- Divide dough into 8 large cookies (or 12 smaller cookies).
- Place each ball of cookie dough on the tray. Flatten slightly with your hand palm, then use a fork to flatten more and create a fork print on top of your peanut butter cookies. *Those cookies won't expand while baking so no need to leave more than half thumb space between each cookie.
- Bake 10 minutes or until sides are golden. The cookies looks uncooked, they are VERY soft after baking and that is what you want !!!
COOL DOWN 10 MINUTES x 2
- Remove the tray from the oven and let COOL DOWN for at least 10 minutes on the tray, at room temperature. This allows the cookies to harden so you can move them onto a cooling rack!
- Now, the cookies are a bit harder, still soft so carefully slide a spatula under each cookie and transfer them one by one, onto a cooling rack to COOL DOWN 10 more minutes. (the wait is hard, i know! but so worth it)
- After those 20 minutes, the cookies are ready to eat but if you love them crunchy wait until they reach room temperature - should not take more than 20 more minutes. They will end up very crunchy, hard and buttery.
- Store in a cookie jar - glass or metal - for up to 2 weeks.
Serving: 0.5g | Calories: 185kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.5g | Protein: 6.3g | Fat: 17.4g | Saturated Fat: 1.5g | Sodium: 203mg | Potassium: 172mg | Fiber: 3.9g | Sugar: 0.83g