Protein Serves: 1.5
- 750 g Cream cheese
- 50 g Sour cream
- 4 Eggs
- 1 ⅓ cup Monk fruit sweetener Lakanto
- 1 ½ tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 100 g Almond meal
- 2 tbsp Butter melted
- 2 tbsp Monk fruit sweetener Lakanto
- 100 g Frozen strawberries thawed, reserve liquid
- 1 tsp Grass-fed gelatine
- Preheat oven to 180°C (355°F).
- Combine ingredients for crust and press in to the bottom of a spring-form pan, bake for 10 minutes, until fragrant and beginning to brown. Raise oven temperature to 200°C (390°F) for approx. 5 minutes.
- Put cream cheese in mixing bowl, and beat until fluffy. Add other ingredients, scraping the bowl and beaters each time to combine each ingredient. When mixed well, scrape one more time and beat on med-high for one minute. Pour mixture into pan over crust.
- Place cheesecake into oven on baking paper in case of dripping. Reduce oven down to 90°C (195°F).
- Bake for 60 to 90 minutes, after 60 minutes check often. When the cake is firm to touch but slightly soft in the centre, remove from oven.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Top with strawberries. Using the reserve liquid, measure the quantity that you have and follow the guidelines on the gelatine packet in relation to how much gelatine you need to mix in with the liquid juice.
- Pour over strawberries and chill to enable strawberries/gelatine mixture to set.
Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein Serves: 1.5