- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 240 g Diced Lean Lamb
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Paprika powder
- 3/4 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1/3 cup Cold Water
- 160 g Brown Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 2 Large Garlic Cloved, Crushed
- 5 cm Piece Fresh Ginger, Peeled and Finely Chopped
- 2 Ultra Lite chicken sachet
- 100 g Plain Jalna Yoghurt
- 1 pinch Lite Salt
- Fresh Coriander Leaves to Garnish
- 60 g Steamed Green Beans to Serve
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a large heavy-based saucepan over high heat. Add one quarter of the lamb and cook, turning occasionally for 1-2 minutes or until brown, transfer to a plate, repeat with remaining lamb in 3 more batches.
- eat remaining oil in the same pan over medium-low heat. Add cumin, paprika, nutmeg and chilli and cook, stirring for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Stir in the water, onion, garlic and ginger. Bring to the boil, reduce heat to low and simmer, covered for 10 minutes or until onion softens.
- Increase heat to medium-low, add lamb, stock, and half the yoghurt, and stir to combine. Reduce heat to very low, simmer partially covered, stirring occasionally, for 1 1/2 hours or until lamb is tender.
- Remove from heat, add remaining yoghurt and stir until combined, season to taste with lite salt if desired, top with coriander.
- Serve with beans on the side.
Serving: 2g | Carbohydrates: 8.5g