Protein Serves: 2
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 160 g Onion chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 Bay leaf
- 250 g Can whole peeled tomatoes
- 2 tsp Curry powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 480 g Chicken breast skinless, cut into cubes
- 100 g Plain yoghurt
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Heat oil in pan over medium heat, add onion, garlic and bay leaf and saute until onion is lightly browned.
- Add tomatoes, curry powder and salt and cook 5 minutes, add the chicken and cook 15 minutes, until cooked through.
- Reduce heat to low, stirring constantly, gradually blend in the yoghurt.
- Mix in lemon juice just before serving.
Carbohydrates: 5.25g | Protein Serves: 2