- 240 g Chicken Thighs
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 100 g Celery, Diced
- 1 tbsp Parsley, Finely Chopped
- 1/4 cup Ultra Lite Mayonnaise
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200c/390F
- In a mixing bowl, marinate the chicken in the salt, pepper, garlic powder and olive oil.
- Place the chicken on a lined baking tray and roast for 20-30 minutes, depending on the size of the chicken thighs.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool for 20 minutes.
- Dice the cooled chicken into 1cm cubes.
- Place the chicken in a mixing bowl with the diced celery, parsley and mayonnaise, mix well and adjust seasoning.
- Spoon 1/4 cup chicken salad into each lettuce left and serve.
Serving: 2g | Carbohydrates: 1.25g