Protein Serves: 1.75
- 120 g Turkey Breast Steak
- 40 g Eggplant sliced
- 60 g Zucchini sliced
- 40 g Red onion sliced into wedges
- Olive oil
- 60 g Mixed lettuce to serve
- 15 ml Flaxseed oil
- 15 ml Apple cider vinegar
- Pre-heat fan forced oven to 180C.
- Line a pan with baking paper, place eggplant, zucchini and onion and bake 20-30 minutes or until golden and tender.
- When vegetables are almost ready, heat a non-stick fry pan, spray with cooking spray and cook turkey breast steak until cooked through.
- Place the mixed salad leaves onto your serving plate, top with vegetables, pour flaxseed oil and apple cider vinegar over and then place turkey breast steak on top.
Calories: 360kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.5g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 24g | Sodium: 307mg | Sugar: 4.4g | Protein Serves: 1.75