- 120 g Turkey Breast Steak
- 40 g Eggplant Sliced
- 60 g Zucchini Sliced
- 40 g Red Onion, Sliced into Wedges
- Cooking Spray
- 60 g Mixed Salad Leaves to Serve
- 15 ml Flaxseed Oil
- 15 ml Apple Cider Vinegar
- Pre-heat fan forced oven to 180C.
- Line a pan with baking paper, place eggplant, zucchini and onion and bake 20-30 minutes or until golden and tender.
- When vegetables are almost ready, heat a non-stick fry pan, spray with cooking spray and cook turkey breast steak until cooked through.
- Place the mixed salad leaves onto your serving plate, top with vegetables, pour flaxseed oil and apple cider vinegar over and then place turkey breast steak on top.