Protein Serves: 1
- 200 g Eggplant cut into 6 think slices
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Basil fresh, finely chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves crushed
- 6 Asparagus fresh green spears
- 180 g Feta cheese
- 120 g Sun-dried tomatoes chopped coarsely
- 40 g Black olives chopped coarsely
- Cut each eggplant lengthwise into 6 thin slices, cook eggplant in batches in a fry pan (or grill plate) brushing both side of each slice with combined oil, basil, rosemary and garlic.
- Steam or microwave asparagus until just tender, refresh in cold water.
- Place one spear of asparagus, a little cheese, some chopped tomatoes and olives on each slice of eggplant, roll up and secure with a toothpick.
Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein Serves: 1