- 200 g Eggplant Cut into 6 Think Slices
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Fresh Basil, Finely Chopped
- 2 Garlic clove, crushed
- 6 Spears Fresh Green Asparagus, Trimmed
- 180 g Feta Cheese, Crumbled
- 120 g Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Chopped Coarsely
- 40 g Seeded Black Olives, Chopped Coarsely
- Cut each eggplant lengthwise into 6 thin slices, cook eggplant in batches in a fry pan (or grill plate) brushing both side of each slice with combined oil, basil, rosemary and garlic.
- Steam or microwave asparagus until just tender, refresh in cold water.
- Place one spear of asparagus, a little cheese, some chopped tomatoes and olives on each slice of eggplant, roll up and secure with a toothpick.
Serving: 1g | Carbohydrates: 4g