Protein Serves: 0.75
- 2 tbsp Golden flaxseeds
- 2 tbsp Desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Hemp seeds
- ½ tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp Monkfruit sweetener or erythritol
- 1 Ultra Lite vanilla sachet
- ¾ cup Almond milk unsweetened
Replacements for Ultra Lite Sachet (for those not on the program)
- 2 tbsp Cream heavy cream or coconut cream for dairy-free
- ½ tsp Vanilla essence
- 50 g Strawberries chopped
- 1 tbsp Almond butter
- 1 tbsp Coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp Almonds chopped
- Place the dry ingredients into a small saucepan and mix together well.
- Stir through the remaining ingredients until liquid has been well combined with dry.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat and whisk the ingredients together for about 4-6 minutes until it has thickened and is warmed through.
- Pour into a bowl and top with your favourite toppings, we recommend fresh strawberries, coconut flakes, chopped almonds and almond butter.
- Other keto-friendly toppings include: chopped pecans, sugar-free maple syrup, coconut yoghurt and blueberries.
Please note the Nutrition info is for the basic recipe (not including toppings or Ultra Lite sachet). For suggested toppings total = Carbs 8.8g | Protein 18.5g | Protein Serves 1.25
Calories: 294kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.5g | Protein: 12.5g | Fat: 22.6g | Saturated Fat: 3.3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 11.3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5.8g | Sodium: 96mg | Potassium: 453mg | Fiber: 12.6g | Sugar: 2.1g | Calcium: 224mg | Protein Serves: 0.75