Protein Serves: 2
- 240 g Pork Chops
- 1 Ultra Lite Chicken Sachet
- Mixed with 1 Cup Boiling Water
- 20 g Spring Onions, Sliced
- 70 g Button Mushrooms
- 1 tbsp Chopped Fresh Thyme
- 80 g Green Capsicum
- 5 g Dijon Mustard
- 15 ml Lemon Juice
- 15 g Cream
- Parsley, Fresh
- 120 g Snow Peas
- Add 1 tsp of oil to frying pan and fry chops 2 minutes either side, remove and place onto oven tray and bake further 10 minutes.
- Return pan to heat add chicken sachet with hot water, stir until boiling. Add spring onions, mushrooms, thyme, capsicum and mustard and cook until tender.
- Remove from heat, add lemon juice, cream, parsley and stir.
- Steam snow peas until just tender.
- Place chops on plate and serve with sauce and steamed snow peas.
Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein Serves: 2