- 180 g Almond Meal
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove, Crushed
- 150 g Brown Onion, Chopped Coarsley
- 90 g Pancetta Chopped Coarsely
- 90 g Baby Spinach
- 35 g Almonds, Roasted and Chopped Coarsely
- 1 Ultra Lite Chicken Sachet Mixed in 1/2 Cup water
- 1.4 kg Boned Pork Loin
- Pre heat over to 220C.
- Add half the oil to fry pan and lightly toast almond meal on low heat. Remove from pan and put aside.
- Heat remaining oil in fry pan and cook garlic, onion and pancetta, stirring, until onion browns lightly. Stir in spinach and remove from heat.
- Gently stir in almond meal, nuts and stock (chicken sachet).
- Place pork on board, fat side down, slice through thickest part of the pork horizontally, without cutting through the other side. Open out pork to form one large piece; press stuffing mixture against loin along width of pork. Roll pork to enclose the stuffing, securing with kitchen string at 2cm intervals.
- Place rolled pork in oven in a large shallow baking dish, roast uncovered about 1 1/4 hours or until cooked.
- Remove from oven and cover pork with foil, stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Serving: 2.5g | Carbohydrates: 2g