Protein Serves: 2
- 200 g Pumpkin cut into 3cm cubes
- 60 g Frozen spinach thawed and drained
- 60 g Ricotta cheese
- 2 slices Bacon chopped
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (355ºF).
- Line a baking tray with baking paper spread pumpkin cubes on tray, lightly drizzle with olive oil and bake for approximately 20 minutes until soft and lightly browned.
- In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, spinach, ricotta, bacon, mustard and your preferred herbs and spices.
- Pour half of the mixture into a small round greased baking dish, add pumpkin, pour the remaining mixture over pumpkin.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Calories: 218kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.5g | Protein: 18.8g | Fat: 12.1g | Saturated Fat: 3.6g | Potassium: 726mg | Fiber: 3.9g | Sugar: 6.2g | Protein Serves: 2