Protein Serves: 1
- 600 g Pumpkin cut into cubes
- 80 g Onion chopped
- 500 ml Water
- 1 cube Chicken stock
- ⅓ cup Cream
- 10 g Parsley fresh, for garnish
- 4 slice Bacon diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place pumpkin, onion and stock cube in a saucepan with water. Cover with lid and bring to boil. When boiling, remove the lid and cook until pumpkin is soft.
- When the soup is cooked, blend vegetables and remaining liquid until smooth.
- Place diced bacon in non-stick pan and cook, stirring until crunchy.
- Return soup to saucepan, add cream, and gently heat (do not boil).
- Place your pumpkin soup in serving bowls and sprinkle with the bacon, parsley and salt and pepper to serve.
Carbohydrates: 12.5g | Protein Serves: 1