- 600 g Pumpkin, cubed
- 80 g Onion, chopped
- 500 ml Water
- 1 Chicken stock cube
- 60 g Cream
- A handful of fresh Parsley
- 4 Slices Bacon, diced
- Place pumpkin, onion and stock cube in a saucepan with water. Cover with lid and bring to boil. When boiling, remove the lid and cook until pumpkin is soft.
- When the soup is cooked, blend vegetables and remaining liquid until smooth.
- Place diced bacon in non-stick pan and cook, stirring until crunchy.
- Return soup to saucepan, add cream, and gently heat (do not boil).
- Place your pumpkin soup in serving bowls and sprinkle with the bacon, parsley and salt and pepper to serve.
Serving: 1g | Carbohydrates: 12.5g