- 320 g Leek sliced
- 200 g Cauliflower broken into small florets
- 2 ½ cups Water
- 1 cube Vegetable stock
- ⅓ cup Cream
- Mint fresh, for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Garam masala to add smokey flavour
- Pre-heat oven 180ºC (350ºF).
- Spray leeks and cauliflower with cooking oil, place in roasting dish in oven for approximately 15 minutes or until slightly brown.
- Place in saucepan, cold water, stock cube and vegetables. When soup is boiling turn down and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Blend vegetables and remaining liquid until smooth, stir in cream and heat through, do not boil.
- Garnish with vietnamese mint.