- 1 Lamb Leg (bone in)
- 2 tbsp Butter or High Smoke Oil
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1/4 cup Freshly Chopped Mint
- 6 cup Green Beans, trimmed (600g)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Ground Black Pepper
- Turn on and pre-warm your slow cooker. Pat dry your lamb with a paper towel then season with salt and pepper. Grease a large pot with butter or oil.
- Place the lamb in the pot greased with butter or oil and fry until golden brown.
- Using tongs, turn the lamb the other side. Make sure you brown from all sides. When brown, take off the heat and set aside.
- Chop the mint and peel and slice the garlic. Place your lamb in the slow cooker and sprinkle garlic and mint over the lamb. If the lamb becomes dry, add 1/2 - 1 cup of water into your slow cooker with the lamb.
- Place the lid on and cook on low for 10 hours in a slow cooker.
- After 5 hours of cooking, transfer the lamb to a plate. Place the green beans into the slow cooker and re-add the lamb. Cook lamb and beans for another 1-2 hours until the green beans are crisp-tender and the meat is soft and juicy.