Protein Serves: 0.5
- 1-2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Mild Curry Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Ground
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Ground
- 160 g Leek
- 200 g Cauliflower
- 120 g Zucchini
- 1 Green Chilli De-Seeded, Finely Chopped
- 250 ml Hot Water
- 1 Ultra Lite Chicken Sachet
- 400 ml Light Coconut Milk
- 120 g Fresh Spinach
- 30 g Parmesan
- Heat oil in a large pot, add spices and stir to combine for a minute.
- Add leek, cauliflower, zucchini and chilli, stir to coat in the spices. Season with salt and pepper, cover the pot and sweat the vegetables over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the hot water, chicken sachet and coconut milk and cook for another 10 minutes or until vegetable are tender.
- Add spinach and stir, cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Blend the soup until smooth.
Parmesan Chips Directions
- Bake in hot oven for 5-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve Soup topped with Parmesan Chips.
Carbohydrates: 3.5g | Protein Serves: 0.5