Protein Serves: 0.5
- 1½ tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Curry powder
- ½ tsp Cumin ground
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder ground
- 160 g Leek chopped
- 200 g Cauliflower chopped
- 120 g Zucchini chopped
- 1 Green chilli pod de-seeded, finely chopped
- 250 ml Water hot
- 1 Ultra Lite chicken sachet or chicken stock cube
- 400 ml Coconut milk light
- 120 g Spinach
- Salt and pepper to season
- 30 g Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in a large pot, add curry powder, cumin and turmeric spices, and stir to combine for a minute.
- Add chopped leek, cauliflower, zucchini and chilli, stir to coat in the spices. Season with salt and pepper, cover the pot and sweat the vegetables over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the hot water, chicken sachet and coconut milk and cook for another 10 minutes or until vegetable are tender.
- Add spinach and stir, cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Blend the soup until smooth.
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (355ºF). Bake for 5-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve soup topped with parmesan chips.
Tip: Makes 4 servings. Store leftover soup in an airtight container in the fridge.
Carbohydrates: 3.5g | Protein Serves: 0.5
Healthy greens soup with aromatic spices, green chilli and parmesan cheese chips.