Protein Serves: 0.75
- 160 g Peanuts salted
- 85 g Erythritol
- 60 g Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- pinch Salt to season, optional
- Combine erythritol, butter and vanilla essence in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook the brittle mixture for approximately 12mins, stirring occasionally until it reaches a caramel brown colour. Remove from the heat.
- Line a tray with baking paper and evenly spread out the salted peanuts.
- Pour the caramel brittle over the peanuts. Season with cracked sea salt if desired. Leave to cool for 30mins.
- Once cooled, break the peanut brittle into pieces and enjoy!
Calories: 320kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 30g | Sugar: 1g | Protein Serves: 0.75