- 1/4 cup Basil Leaves, Finely Chopped
- 2 Garlic clove, crushed
- 1 pinch Dried Chilli Flakes
- 15 ml Lemon Juice
- 450 g Zucchini
- 480 g Swordfish Steaks, Skin Removed, Cut into 3 cm Squares
- 240 g Cherry Tomatoes
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- Tzatziki Dip
- Soak skewers in cold water.
- Combine basil, garlic, chilli, lemon rind, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Using potato peeler, peel each zucchini into long thin ribbons.
- Skewer 1 piece of zucchini 2cm from end of skewer, then thread fish and tomatoes alternately onto skewer, interleaving zucchini each time, repeat with remaining zucchini, fish and tomatoes.
- Place skewers onto a plate, brush with marinade and cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat hotplate on medium heat, lightly spray skewers with oil and cook for 7 to 8 minutes, turning, or until fish is just cooked through.
- Serve with Tzatziki - makes 2 skewers .
Serving: 2g | Carbohydrates: 7.5g