- 140 g Cooked chicken breast, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp Spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp Fresh ginger
- 1 tsp Lime juice
- 1/4 cup Coconut cream
- 1/8 tsp Smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp Tamari
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients excluding cucumbers and mix well.
- Chop the ends of the cucumbers. Use and apple corer to remove the seeds, first from one end, and then the other so that it is completely hollow.
- Fill with the chicken mix, until full and tightly packed.
- Slice into 1cm thick discs.
Serving: 1g | Carbohydrates: 1.5g