Protein Serves: 2
- 140 g Chicken breast cooked, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp Spring onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Coriander fresh, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp Ginger fresh
- 1 tsp Lime juice
- ¼ cup Coconut cream
- ⅛ tsp Smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp Tamari
- 2 Lebanese cucumber
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients excluding cucumbers and mix well.
- Chop the ends of the cucumbers. Use and apple corer to remove the seeds, first from one end, and then the other so that it is completely hollow.
- Fill with the chicken mix, until full and tightly packed.
- Slice into 1cm thick discs.
Calories: 202kcal | Carbohydrates: 5.6g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 8.9g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 124mg | Sugar: 5.4g | Protein Serves: 2