- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Fresh Garlic Cloves, Crushed
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder (Optional)
- 500 g Nigari Firm Tofu
- 1/2 tsp Dried Sage
- 1/2 tsp Dried Thyme
- 200 g Onions Thinly Sliced
- 300 g Zucchini Thinly Sliced
- 200 g Eggplant Thinly Sliced
- 200 g Green Pepper Thinly Sliced
- 150 g Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Mix soy sauce and garlic's with the water to make marinade for tofu.
- Slice tofu in thick slices and place slices on their sides in a small dish and pour marinade over and marinade for at least 10 minutes.
- Combine salt and herbs together in a small bowl.
- Lightly oil a 20 x 20 cm or larger covered casserole dish then layer ingredients in as follows: Onion (then the following ingredients sprinkled with the salt and herb mixture on each layer). Drained tofu, tomato, cheese, veggies, cheese then pour tofu marinade evenly all over.
- Cover and bake at 180C for about 45 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Serving: 2g | Carbohydrates: 6.25g