Protein Serves: 1.5
- 15 ml Tamari or soy sauce
- 50 g Carrot peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 100 g Tofu thinly sliced and marinated in tamari/soy sauce
- 50 g Beansprout
- 15 g Spring onion thinly sliced
- 40 g Lettuce
- 22 g Sesame seeds toasted
- 10 ml Flaxseed oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Thinly slice and drain tofu first by squeezing between two plates weighted covered in paper towel and weighted down for 15-30mins.
- Once excess moisture is drained, marinade tofu for a further 15mins in half of the soy sauce.
- Then combine it with carrot, beansprouts, onion and salad greens in a bowl.
- Drizzle with the rest of the soy sauce & flaxseed oil sprinkle with sesame seeds. Season with salt and pepper.
Calories: 452kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.8g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 35.1g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 845mg | Sugar: 5g | Protein Serves: 1.5