- 120 g Trevally Fillet
- 1 Garlic Clove, Crushed
- 5 g Fresh Ginger, Grated
- 50 g Carrot, Sliced Diagonally
- 60 g Baby Bok Choy
- 20 g Spring Onion, Sliced
- 5 ml Salt Reduced Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 40 g Green Capsicum
- 1 Red chilli pod
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves, Fresh
- 15 ml Lime Juice
- Add half the olive oil to non stick fry pan and heat, add trevally fillet. Cook skin side down for 2 minutes, turn over and cook for a further 2 minutes, remove and set aside.
- Add remainder of olive oil to pan, add garlic and ginger and stir fry until fragrant, add capsicum and carrot to pan and toss, add onion, Bok Choy and soy sauce to pan and stir through.
- Serve trevally on top of stir fried vegetable, garnish with red chilli and coriander and squeeze fresh lime juice over trevally to enhance flavours.
Serving: 2g | Carbohydrates: 7.5g