- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 40 g Onion sliced
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 Saffron Pinch
- 1 Chilli Flakes Pinch
- 1/2 tsp Paprika powder
- 1/2 Lemon finely Grated Zest and Juice
- 125 g Slender Rice Style
- 60 g Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 ultra Lite Chicken Sachet
- 1 cup Hot Water
- 60 g Zucchini Diced & Blanched
- 60 g Asparagus Diced & Blanched
- Fresh Parsley to Serve
- Heat oil in fry pan over medium heat, add onion, garlic, saffron, chilli flakes and cook until onion starts to soften.
- Add paprika and lemon zest and cook, stirring for 1 minute; add cherry tomatoes, chicken sachet and hot water, bring to a simmer.
- Add zucchini, asparagus and beans, stir through then add Slendier Rice Style, heat through then squeeze over lemon and fresh parsley.