Protein Serves: 1.5
- 60 g Chicken breast
- 1 Garlic cloves
- 20 g Spring onion diced
- 1 tsp Fresh dill chopped
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 25 g Plain yoghurt
- 5 ml Lemon juice
- Black pepper
- 1 tsp Fresh Coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 Eggs
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 100 g Cauliflower coarsley grated
- Pinch Tumeric powder
- 1 tbsp Fresh Coriander chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 180C.
- Combine yoghurt mixture ingredients together and then place chicken breast into the mixture, leave to marinate in the fridge for 20 minutes or overnight.
- Place chicken and the mixture into a baking dish lined with baking paper and bake in oven for 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- To prepare the cauliflower rice: add olive oil to saucepan and heat, then add grated cauliflower. Cover with the lid and let it steam over middle heat for 3 minutes (no water is needed because the cauliflower itself contains enough moisture). Take off the heat and add the remaining ingredients.
- Serve chicken with cauliflower rice and crumble some of the baked mixture over the chicken.
Carbohydrates: 6.5g | Protein Serves: 1.5