- 60 g Chicken Breast
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 20 g Spring Onion, Diced
- 1 tsp Dill, Chopped
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 25 g Plain Jalna Yoghurt
- 5 ml Lemon Juice
- Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Fresh Coriander Leaves, Chopped
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 100 g Cauliflower, Coarsley Grated
- Pinch Tumeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Fresh Coriander Leaves, Chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 180C.
- Combine yoghurt mixture ingredients together and then place chicken breast into the mixture, leave to marinate in the fridge for 20 minutes or overnight.
- Place chicken and the mixture into a baking dish lined with baking paper and bake in oven for 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- To prepare the cauliflower rice: add olive oil to saucepan and heat, then add grated cauliflower. Cover with the lid and let it steam over middle heat for 3 minutes (no water is needed because the cauliflower itself contains enough moisture). Take off the heat and add the remaining ingredients.
- Serve chicken with cauliflower rice and crumble some of the baked mixture over the chicken.
Serving: 1.5g | Carbohydrates: 6.5g