Protein Serves: 1.5
- 60 g Chicken breast
- 1 clove Garlic
- 20 g Spring onion diced
- 1 tsp Dill fresh, chopped
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 25 g Plain yoghurt
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Coriander fresh, chopped
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 Eggs
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- Black pepper to taste
- 100 g Cauliflower coarsely grated
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander fresh, chopped
- Combine all the yoghurt mixture ingredients together in a bowl. Place chicken breast into the mixture and leave to marinate in the fridge for 20 minutes or overnight.
- Pre-heat oven to 180ºC (355ºF).
- Place chicken and yoghurt mixture into a baking dish lined with baking paper, and bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- To prepare the cauliflower rice, add olive oil to saucepan and heat, then add grated cauliflower. Cover with the lid and let it steam over medium heat for 4 minutes (no water is needed because the cauliflower itself contains enough moisture). Take off the heat and add the remaining turmeric powder and chopped coriander.
- Serve chicken with cauliflower rice and crumble some of the baked yoghurt mixture over the chicken.
Carbohydrates: 6.5g | Protein Serves: 1.5