Protein Serves: 2
- 240 g Zucchini, Spiralized
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Avocado
- 10 g Basil
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 25 g Pine Nuts
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Black pepper to taste
- Spiralize zucchini and set aside on paper towel to soak up excess water.
- In a food processor, add avocados, basil leaves, garlic, pine nuts, lemon juice, sea salt and pulse until finely chopped. With the motor still running, add olive oil in a slow stream until emulsified and creamy.
- Drizzle olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat then add zucchini noodles, cook for 1-2 minutes until tender.
- Add zucchini noodles to a large bowl and toss with avocado pesto.
- Season with cracked pepper and a little Parmesan.
Carbohydrates: 3.75g | Protein Serves: 2