Mediterranean Eggplant Rolls
- 200 g Eggplant Cut into 6 Think Slices
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Fresh Basil, Finely Chopped
- 2 Garlic clove, crushed
- 6 Spears Fresh Green Asparagus, Trimmed
- 180 g Feta Cheese, Crumbled
- 120 g Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Chopped Coarsely
- 40 g Seeded Black Olives, Chopped Coarsely
Cut each eggplant lengthwise into 6 thin slices, cook eggplant in batches in a fry pan (or grill plate) brushing both side of each slice with combined oil, basil, rosemary and garlic.
Steam or microwave asparagus until just tender, refresh in cold water.
Place one spear of asparagus, a little cheese, some chopped tomatoes and olives on each slice of eggplant, roll up and secure with a toothpick.
Serving: 1g | Carbohydrates: 4g