Protein Serves: 1.5
- 500 g Prawns uncooked, deveined, peeled
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil or grapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 Cucumber sliced into circles
- 1 Avocado mashed
- 1 stalk Spring onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Coriander fresh, chopped
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to season
- Add prawns, coconut oil and seasoning into bowl and mix.
- Pre-heat a heavy bottomed pan/skillet or BBQ to medium-high heat). Cook prawns for approximately 2-3 minutes per side.
- Mix avocado, chopped spring onion and coriander in a bowl with lemon juice to make a chunky dip. Season with salt a pepper.
- Cut the cucumber into circular slices.
- Top each cucumber slice with approximately 1 tablespoon of avocado smash. Gently place a prawn on top of your bite.
Serving size is 6-7 Prawn Bites
Calories: 240kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.4g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 5.2g | Sodium: 480mg | Fiber: 2.45g | Protein Serves: 1.5