- 1 tbsp High Temperature Cooking Oil (Coconut Oil, Peanut Oil or Grapeseed Oil)
- 1 tbsp Cajun Seasoning
- 500 g Uncooked Deveined Peeled Prawns
- 1 Cucumber, Sliced Into Circles
- 1 Avocado, Mashed
- 1 Green Onion, Thinly Sliced or Chopped
- 2 tbsp Coriander and/or Parsley, Chopped
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Salt and Cayenne to Taste
- *Note - Serving size is 75g or 6-7 prawn bites
- Add prawns, oil, and seasoning into bowl and mix.
- Place coated prawns in a preheated (medium-high heat) heavy bottomed pan/skillet or on a BBQ and cook until slightly blackened. Cook the prawns for approximately 2-3 minutes per side.
- Mix all avocado smash ingredients in a bowl until mixture resembles a chunky dip.
- Cut the cucumber into circular slices.
- Top each cucumber slice with approximately 1 heaped tablespoon of avocado smash.
- Gently place a prawn on top of your bite.
- Eat, share and enjoy!