Protein Serves: 0.75
- 2 Lebanese cucumber
- ⅓ Avocado cut into thin slices
- 50 g Smoked salmon cut into thin slices
- ¼ tsp Ginger grated finely
- 2 wedges Lime
- 2 shoots Spring onion
- Chop the ends off the cucumbers. Use an apple corer to remove the seeds, first from one end and then from the other so that the cucumber is completely hollow.
- Toss the avocado with ginger, and squeeze lime over the top.
- Place one shoot of spring onion inside the cucumber, on one side. Use your fingers to fill the cucumber with the avocado and salmon, alternating slices until completely full and packed firmly.
- Slice into 1cm thick disks and serve.
Calories: 74kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.5g | Fat: 5.7g | Saturated Fat: 1.3g | Sodium: 164mg | Potassium: 158mg | Sugar: 1.5g | Protein Serves: 0.75