- 240 g Coss Lettuce or silverbeet (8 Outside Leaves)
- 480 g Chicken breast
- 2 Garlic clove, crushed
- 3 tsp Chopped Fresh Lemon Thyme
- 100 g Baby Carrots Trimmed
- 120 g Snow Peas Trimmed
- Remove thick centre rib from lettuce or silverbeet leaves, overlap two lettuce leaves, place one piece of chicken on leaves. Repeat with remaining leaves and chicken, sprinkle chicken with garlic, thyme and pepper. Roll up chicken in lettuce or silverbeet.
- ring a wok or large shallow pan of water to the boil. Place a large bamboo steamer on top. Line steamer with a sheet of baking paper about 2 cm smaller than the steamer.
- Place chicken on the baking paper and arrange carrots over or around chicken. Cover the steamer; then steam for about 8 minutes or until carrots are almost tender. Place snow peas over chicken and carrots. Cover, steam for a further 3 minutes or until snow peas are just tender.
Serving: 2g | Carbohydrates: 3.5g