- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 40 g Onion diced
- 60 g Asparagus chopped
- 60 g Grape Tomatoes halved
- 2 Eggs
- 15 g Cream
- 30 g Low Fat Cheddar Cheese grated
- 60 g Mixed Salad Leaves to serve
- 1 tbsp Flaxseed Oil
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Heat oil in non-stick fry pan, add onion and cook until brown, add asparagus and cook for a few minutes to soften then add grape tomatoes, stir to combine.
- In a bowl beat eggs and cream, pour egg mixture over vegetables and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and finish cooking under a preheated grill for 3 minutes or until the frittata is set.
- Slide Frittata out of pan onto your serving plate; add mixed salad leaves to serve, pour over flaxseed oil and apple cider vinegar.
Serving: 2g | Carbohydrates: 8g