Protein Serves: 0.1
- Make our Keto Marshmallows. The whole batch is not needed for this recipe, store the leftovers to enjoy with an Ultra Lite friendly hot chocolate.
- Once marshmallows are set for 4-5 hours (or overnight), cut 160g of marshmallow into bite size pieces using scissors and place into a large glass bowl.
- Heat a dry pan over low-medium heat and roast almonds and hazelnuts for 5 mins until golden brown. Set aside to cool.
- Melt chocolate and butter together in a water bath over medium heat and stir constantly until well combined. Once melted, set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Add roasted nuts and freeze dried raspberries to the glass bowl with marshmallows. Pour in the melted chocolate and stir until ingredients are coated.
- Line a square or rectangle pan with baking paper. Press rocky road mix into the lined pan and refrigerate for 1 to 1.5 hours or until set.
- Slice into 20-25 pieces, depending on your preferred size.
Tip: Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for a week (or freeze for up to 3 months).
Serving: 21g | Calories: 117kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.6g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9.6g | Saturated Fat: 3.3g | Sugar: 0.42g | Protein Serves: 0.1